Men’s and Women’s Bible Study
Each fall and spring, we set aside 10 weeks to study a book of the Bible together. We believe that God uses His word in powerful ways in our lives to change who we are and how we live–if we want to know God, commune with God and be like Jesus, we need his word. If you are looking for community at Mosaic and looking to experience a richer life with God through his word, we’d love to have you. Our studies incorporate:
- Personal study
- Worship and prayer together
- Small group discussion
- Large group teaching
Passage exists to see members of Mosaic experience spiritual renewal in their lives through emotional awareness, personal curiosity, vulnerability with God and others and spiritual practices. Our hope is to create an environment where people:
- Encounter the power and presence of the God who loves them.
- Cultivate curiosity about what keeps them from deep connection with God, others, and themselves.
- Develop honesty and openness with oneself, God, and others.
- Become equipped with tools to help nurture spiritual and emotional health throughout their life.
Passage runs in the fall each year and registration opens in the summer.
The Forge Program exists as a training partnership between Eastside Community Church and Mosaic Church to provide a year long theological and biblical immersion program for men and women looking for advanced biblical and theological training. The Forge Program seeks to train men and women in four key areas for the purpose of cultivating deeper life with God, life together, and life on mission:
- Christian story
- Christian belief
- Christian formation
- Christian worldview
Forge runs fall–spring of each year. Applications open in May.